- This event has passed.
Gentle Sleep Coaching for Restful Nights and Happier Days 6 months and up – Santa Cruz
February 11 @ 2:30 pm - March 8 @ 4:00 pm| $45
Do you miss a restful nights sleep? Are you ready to learn how you can experience them again? Certified Gentle Sleep Coach Mckenzie Graham, founder of Peaceful Sleeping Baby, will guide you through the different types of sleep training plans and how to determine what is the right path for your family.
Topics covered include:
- Review of sleep basics and how your child’s sleep is developing throughout their infant and toddler years
- Securing a safe sleep environment
- Supporting the breastfeeding mother during sleep coaching
- When to begin sleep training and what the process looks like
- Overcoming common stumbling blocks when sleep coaching
- Guidance on nap coaching
Come and learn how to teach your child the life skill of putting themselves to sleep! This workshop is best suited for parents with babies & toddlers 6 months – 2 years.
For this workshop please find childcare for your little one as there is lots of info. and focused parents are a must. =) I also prefer if possible that all parents be present for this workshop.